Little LouLou is almost 18 months! Time stands still says no mother ever. I wanted to commemorate the upcoming event with a little impromptu photo shoot. I love learning about photography and think I get better each time I shoot. If I had never picked up a pencil I think I would probably be a photographer. It's so fun! I also like how Winifred photo bombed some of the pictures.
LouLou is doing so many new and fun things each day. Here are some of them:
- "Finds" whatever toy or object we ask her too
- Gets Dad's shoes out for him when he gets home
- Tells Winifred to be quiet (SO funny)
- Pushes Winifred out of her personal space (this girl already has a copious amount of confidence)
- Says "Jesus" whenever she sees a painting of him (and also melts her mama's heart)
- Scribbling with crayons in the studio while her mama draws/works
- Loves reading "Goodnight Moon" and "God Bless" each night
- Loves running around our huge backyard -- I knew we bought a house with a big yard for something!
- Starting to really love her stuffed animals. She makes a little neighing noise whenever she holds one
- Likes to play basketball with her daddy
- Sleeping through the night and taking two naps (but she does wake up each day at 5:30--she did not get this trait from her mom)
- Loves story time at the library
- Likes to do "school time" each day with Mom. This consists of drawing, reading, fitting shapes into holes, and learning about letters.
Basically, we are so happy to have her in our family! LouLou has such a sweet yet confident personality about her. Happy 18 months my little Lovie!